-->

Friday, March 29, 2013

Ezra John: 2 months


Okay, so I'm kind of behind, and Ezra is actually more like 10 weeks. ;) What can I say, his cuteness distracts me. Heh.

Ezra is such a sweet, precious little chubber. We affectionately call him Nemo, because when he wears orange he looks like the fat little fish off of Finding Nemo.



He has grown to 15 lbs, 23 inches long, coming up on doubling his birth weight. Everyone always says they grow so fast, and it is so true! I can't believe how big he has gotten. His personality is really starting to come out, and it is so fun to see! He loves his daddy, and will cuddle with him, but he doesn't often cuddle with me, he is usually asking to eat when I hold him. ;)

Besides recovering from a nasty cough and cold, he has been in good health and is doing great at sleeping at night. He goes to sleep about 8:30 and sleeps until about 3 or 4, nurses for a little bit then goes back to sleep for a few more hours. He also takes a couple long naps a day, and is very content to lay next to me on the bed or in his swing and look out the window or at toys.

We just got a Boba 3G carrier in the mail today, and so far we both love it!




Here are his two month pictures...





He loves his daddy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment