-->

Monday, September 24, 2012

6 Down, 3 (ish) to go!

When I first found out I was pregnant, January seemed so far away... Every week felt like a month in the first trimester, every day dragged. Of course it didn't help I had zero energy and spent many mornings in our lovely bathroom. ;)

As of yesterday, Baby is 24 weeks "cooked". We can now feel and see him/her move from the outside of my belly, and enjoy watching how how Baby responds to our voices, especially my husbands. :)

I have begun accumulating some baby clothes and items, including a huge haul from my mom. I have some clothes, burp clothes, blankets, etc. Just collecting things slowly has been a lesson in patience for me (I am SO a planner, if it were up to me I would have everything ready by now... :P), but it has also caused me to really research what I think will work best for us, instead of impulse buying. :)

I look forward to the beginning of every month, when we get to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat! I really enjoy our midwife appointments, and we always come away feeling so excited and happy about our baby all over again. :)

I love my preggo belly... even if I can't bend over anymore already. :P

January will be here before we know it, and I can't wait to meet our precious baby!!
One month, right after we found out!







           Bump
        Progress! 
Six months! :)



1 comment:

  1. You glow! :-) So happy your pregnancy is going well! Soon you'll have your darling in arms!

    ReplyDelete