-->

Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumn is coming!

Despite it being in the high seventies today, I was inspired to do my fall decorating. I adore fall. ^_^
Also, budget. I wanted to do it for under $20.


 My collection. Most of this is from the dollar store, the rest is from yard sales and thrift stores. Just look at all that prettiness. 


First up, my boring spring/summer table center piece....


Autumn update! :)

I used a leaf strand from the dollar store and two birch candle holders I already had.

Next I tackled my never-finished front entry. 


There is a matching candle/holder on the other side of this mirror. 
The wreath was from the DS, and I used burlap, jute, and fabric to decorate it. I love these little wreaths.. I'll have to grab some more before they're gone for the year!


I may or may not be very slightly  obsessed with burlap and jute. <3

Hall before...

 And after. :)
 Everything I used here I had before, except the flowers in the wall vase thingy, which were from, of course, the DS. :P

Some other random fall decor I did around the house. :)





Total cost: $16

Happy Autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Gah, can I like hire you for free to come do my place?? :P

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, give me money and fly me down and back, and I'll do it. ;)

    ReplyDelete