-->

Monday, December 24, 2012

Baby Projects: Nursing Cover

Although I did purchase a nursing cover on sale early in the pregnancy, even before use I'm not a fan of the design, and it seems too small to really cover much.
I wanted something, preferably a knit type fabric as opposed to cotton, that wouldn't look so "aprony", but be cute and cover nicely.
I scoured Pinterest, and found a super easy tutorial, using only one yard of jersey knit fabric. The total cost was $7 (I already had thread), and it took me five minutes to sew up.

Obviously I haven't actually used it yet, but so far I love it! :) It drapes very nicely, and I think it looks more like a poncho or shawl then a nursing cover.

Excuse the horrible picture, it was taken on my cell phone...



I also finished another pair of booties... How cute are they? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment