This was the second barn window I have redone, I also did one with our wedding pictures for the mantel in the great room.
This project was super simple, and cost less then $20! I ordered four 8 x 10's from WalMart, which were about $10, grabbed a thick poster board for $1.50, and that and some duct and double stick tape were all I needed.
Before. The backing was just this poster sized picture that was taped on, so I removed that.
Since it had no backing I added this poster board, cut down a bit, and duct taped it on. So professional. ;)
Once that was done I attached the pictures to the inside of the poster board. I also added some claw hangers on the back since I had removed the flimsy wire from the top that it used to hang from. I didn't trust it. :P
Here it is in Ezra's new room! :) I <3 it!