-->

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

8 Months! (lots of pictures!)


   Have I really been pregnant eight months? Three fourths of a year.. wow. I can't really imagine not being pregnant at this point. I definitely feel very pregnant. Moving is awkward, and my belly has become a table for my cereal bowl. Getting out of bed leaves me flailing and feeling like a huge, beached whale.
   Heart burn is the bane of my existence, keeping me up or waking me at night. My hands and feet are so swollen I can barely wear shoes and my wedding ring should probably not be worn anymore.



   And did I mention all the bathroom trips I have to make now that Baby has decided to start practicing boxing on my bladder?
Ah, yes. Pregnancy. ^_^

   But you know what? I love it. Absolutely love every minute of it. I love feeling my sweet baby squirming, kicking and punching around in my womb. I love the anticipation of finding out whether I am carrying a son or daughter. I love researching all things baby. I love our birth class. I love it all.

Even if I feel like a beached whale. ;)

Official month 8 picture. :)


And I've been making progress on getting the baby's things washed, organized and ready in the "baby corner" of our bedroom.  I've been able to pick up almost everything second hand, by gift, or on clearance.

Nursery corner. :)

Slightly disorganized, but full drawer.


So many cute baby outfits! :)

The side cabinet on the changing table. Full of blankets, bedding, and  burp cloths.

                                                  
I bought the shelf and bins on clearance, and put the metal book plates on the front. I love how they turned out!



My first baby shower was a couple weekends ago, and it was wonderful! We were blessed with some great gifts that will be very helpful, and I had such a good time visiting with friends and family. :)

My sister Carrie, my wonderful mama, and sisters Susannah, Emma, Ellie, and Gloria at my shower.



2 comments:

  1. You look great! Not much longer until you'll be holding that baby in your arms! May the Lord continue to keep you in His peace as you prepare for your little one's arrival <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooohhhhhh my gooooodneeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I am way too excited.
    You are way too adorable.
    I cannot wait to meet little Babe.

    The end.

    <3

    ReplyDelete