-->

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Master List

(source)

I have started my spring cleaning! There is no greater motivator to  really deep clean than a warm clean breeze coming through my windows. :) 
I love our big house.. but it takes a good deal of time to get it clean! I have to make lists to remember it all.

This is my list after getting caught up a months worth of daily grime and laundry...

Kitchen:
wash window
empty, clean, and reorganize fridge
wipe off cabinets
empty, clean, and reorganize cupboards as needed. Store/give unused items
clean oven
cobwebs
dust shelf

Bathroom:
sort all drawers, discard old items
clean shower

Bedroom:
wash sheets, clean mattress
dust
vacuum
purge closet
switch winter clothes for summer clothes
dust fan

Great Room:
vacuum/mop floors
dust
clean up/redo light fixtures
spray paint vents on the fireplace
clean couches using baking soda treatment
wash windows/slider
clean table and chairs

Upstairs:
move craft/sewing stuff into the craft room
re-organize

Office:
organize desk and business items
empty and move bookshelf into the  great room

Guest Room:
wash sheets/remake beds
decorate
vacuum carpet
go thru closet, purge

 How is your spring cleaning going?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! :) I too have been working on spring cleaning....I agree, nice weather is a GREAT motivator! :) I have another motivator in the back of my mind as well; We are hoping to move in a month or two so we'll need the house to be really clean for that. :)

    ReplyDelete