-->

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Repurpose: Hall Cabinet


 In my search for a small, slim profile cabinet/table for our entry way, I found this one at Salvation Army earlier this week for a mere $15. :)
Ugly, but workable...

I removed the hardware, sanded it down a little, and started painting.


I very much dislike painting furniture, and this was no exception. :P With the help of Pandora, I made it through though. :)


I spray painting the hardware black. Notice how I got them to stand up.. clothespins. ;)

In it's new home! :)



Ahh.. Much better than nasty looking gold!

Nice low profile. :)

Total cost: $20 approx. I bought paint for it, but only used less than a quarter of a $11 can.
Oh look.. it's me! ;)


Claire *loves* watching me and getting under foot when I'm doing projects. :P She's pretty cute, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment